CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Intro to Blog Land....

So much has happened since we've seen you all last!


I've not mailed any letters or pictures, as our lives have been topsy turvy for some time...!



Here's a brief update and explanation why we've not been in touch...



*I (Mom/Liz) had an emergency hysterectomy in May. :( This unfortunately, has hindered a lot of what I do and how quick I've been able to do it! And it slows me down a little trying to keep up with my boys!



*We've moved! Still in state, but away from our little farmhouse remodel.



*Josh & Matt both had pneumonia - NOT FUN. This is normal - as they both have asthmatic tendencies - so any flu/cold they catch leaves them more susceptible to catching other things...




I will continue to keep in touch thru this website...as it seems much easier to post about all that they do when they do it and not just every six months...!


We hope you enjoy this, and know just how deeply these boys are loved, wanted, and just how much they mean to us day to day....


Much Love,


Liz & Family

No comments: