CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Preparing for Christmas....

Just a quick note. We're just getting ready for Christmas....

Stockings Hung? Check.
PJ's ready? Check.
Letters sent to Santa? Check.
Camera's charged? Check!
Cookies are being made as I type....

We're ready. We're set. The kids are soooo excited for Santa to come to their house. It makes me wish I'd bought a Santa suit to have one of Stann's brothers dress up in.

We'll be traveling to see our families tomorrow, and we want you to know, that we'll be thinking of you - and posting pictures just as soon as we get back to our house...unless I actually remember and bring all the right cords to download it from my parents' computer while we visit.

The boys also got your package of the books and ornaments last night, forwarded by Marcia. Thank you. Really, truly, Thank you. I think we read "Go, Dog. Go!" twice to the boys last night. They loved it! :)

We will post more pictures just as soon as we can!!! :)

We wish you and your families a very warm, bright, wonderful Merry Christmas!!

Much Love,
Stann & Liz and the boys.....

No comments: