CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Updates...

The boys are doing awesome! :D

Matt is currently in a growth spurt and is about 75th percentile all across the board. He's so tall and skinny it makes my heart ache.....mostly wondering what happened to my perfectly chubby-dimpled baby boy?!

Josh is plumping up (the precursor for his growth spurt) nicely, and is growing so quickly that I feel like I have to hang on to something....for fear they'll spring up as mid-life adults before my very eyes - especially if I blink!

Both boys had their birthdays....they did so well! We had family over for them to see and play with - much cake and ice cream was consumed, and as mentioned before I'm sure - I've downloaded the pictures from my camera to the computer, only I can't get them to download to this website! ARGH!

So, please believe me when I say they are growing and healthy and thriving! :D

And one of these days I'm actually going to drag my brother-in-law down from his comfy-cozy home and have him fix all that is wrong with my computer!!! :P

Joshua is now attending pre-school with his brother - and he LOVES it. He does so good - he made me cry a little his first day - he didn't want to go without Mommy - on the bus - but brother Matt helped him through it and he came home wearing the biggest smile!!! :D I LOVE THAT!

And now I'm left twice a week - wondering what to do with myself for those 3 hours?

Nap? Shop? Run?

Still not sure, but I'm looking forward to the adventures I'm sure I'll have - trying to fill the gap while my boys' are at school.

Hope your holiday season is one full of gratitude and merriment!

No comments: